• Web, Banner and Email Design, specializing in UI and UX
• Needs Assessment
• Project Scope
• Market Analysis
• Project Management
• Database Management
• Critical and analytical skills
• Process Improvement
• People Management
pea.brain, Petaluma, CA
February 01 – present
Whitni Rader – Creative Director
• pea.brain is the creation of Whitni Rader. Anything we do, (copywriting, design, coding, search marketing, digital marketing and social), has the direct, if not complete, input of Whitni.
• She have been designing websites and implementing the highest standards of UI for the past 10 years. She has worked with a variety of companies, including EA, TellTale Games, Rupture, Flash-Fire, Ozone Online, Ubisoft, nCircle, Vindicia, WeatherNews, Filter Magazine, Who Represents, and Energy Focus, Inc.
Julie Petrarca – Development Director
• Julie specializes in front-end development and development management. Prior to working with pea.brain, she worked at several technology companies in the San Francisco Bay Area, focused in eLearning software development, interactive television, numerous web-based technologies and many types of content management systems.
STEVE MADSEN – Server Side Engineer
• Steve's background is primarily UNIX-based server-side development. He has worked on software at all levels of the server: kernel NIC drivers on Linux and Solaris, Berkeley socket server applications, Apache modules and web applications written in Rails and PHP. Steve does not let the grass grow under any new technology or device. He has taken on iPhone development, FB connect and FB applications. His specialties are: iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch, Ruby, Rails, PHP, Magento e-commerce, Linux kernel drivers, Solaris kernel drivers, C, C++, Perl, sh, Java