- Khairudin Lee is a young, 20 year old, fresh and aspiring photographer who is based in Lion City, Singapore. He embraces technology and yet is someone who believes strongly in traditional methods. Thus, medium is not a barrier for him, be it film or digital, he strives for strong images and love new challenges. Portraiture, fashion, street and conceptual photography are what intrigues him most. He's a thinker, an idealist yet is a simple person with minimalistic view of life. To him, expression is everything and so is his photography.
- web and graphic design.
- Minimalism, simplicity, retro, pastel, monochrome.
- 2002 to Present . Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore
Pursuing Diploma in Interactive Media Design
- 1997 to 2002 . Ngee Ann Secondary, Singapore
N Level Certificate
O Level Certificate.
- 2002 . Sengkang Secondary School
Commissioned to design high resolution banners for the humanities department.
- 2003 . Tabulas Journaling Site
Conceptualized the layout design and currently is one of the most used template design.
- 2003 . DShootz Studio Bridal
Freelanced to conceptualized the layout design. Site is manually coded in xHtml and CSS compliant.
- 2003 . Hamid Offset Printing
Apprentice traditional printer, layout and text setting. Knowledge on 3-color printing.
- 2004 . Stills Photographer for IMBROGLIO
Recruited as a stills photographer and lighting consultant into a team for a final year's student short movie production.
- 2004 . Green Dot Internet Services
Recruited as an intern specialising in web and graphic design.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Macromedia Flash
- Macromedia Freehand
- Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Windows Notepad
- Hand-coded HTML
- Validation & Compliancy
- PC & Macintosh formats
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Music, movies, films, composing, guitar, soccer, graffiti art, drawing, surfing, motion graphics...
+ many more.
Please contact me for any queries.
Images © copyrighted KLS 2004-05
All rights reserved. Thank you.