Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
Bachelor of Fine Arts. May 2010, Major: Illustration, GPA: 3.24/4.0; President’s List, freshman fall term for academics
ILLUSTRATION / GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERIENCE____________________________________________
Story Artist, Honda, Concept Cafe, Miami, FL 2011
Capitalizing on advanced sequential and compositional skills, illustrated storyboards for two TV commercial spots for Honda.
• Was briefed by Concept Cafe advertising agency on concept. They provided me with a shot list and reference material.
• Work was sent as it was produced, Art Director gave me feedback and list of corrections. Necessary corrections were made.
• Overall it was a great experience. Agency staff replied quickly to any questions I had. Clients were pleased with my work.
Story Artist, Artic Wilderness Pictures, Miami, FL 2011
Capitalizing on advanced sequential and compositional skills, illustrated storyboards for short film for a Miami film director.
• Met with director for briefing and reference materials. He showed me his sketches illustrating his vision, with audio CD.
• Utilized Adobe Reader & Photoshop along with a Wacom Tablet and Pen for illustrations, design and PDF presentation.
• Client stated the final result exceeded his expectations. He was very pleased.
Story Artist, Aaron Man Films, Bangkok, Thailand, 2011
Capitalizing on advanced sequential and compositional skills, illustrated storyboards for an excerpt from a feature length film.
• Held a video conference with the director, went over all the details where he expressed his vision, also provided a shot list.
• Utilized Corel Painter 10 as well as Adobe Photoshop and Wacom pen and tablet to produce the frames at high definition.
• Client was impressed with the final results and was very pleased with my work.
Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Orion Elite Entertainment LLC, Miami, FL 2008-2010
Capitalizing on advanced design, color, and graphic skills, illustrated album cover art, jewel case design, and album
promotional flyer for local musical Hip-Hop artist Eric “Orion” Toledo, and designed company insignia:
• Successfully negotiated production scheduling, content, typography, and modifications as necessary.
• Met frequently with client on progress; made modifications according to client’s suggestions and wishes.
• Utilized Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign for design elements and printing parameters.
• Client was impressed with the results; emphasized on various occasions on the professional appearance of the design; was
pleasing to see my work being published and mass-produced.
• Relationship with client was insightful and steered towards the client’s needs.
Graphic Designer, No-Besity, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2010
Capitalizing on advanced design, and typographic skills, designed insignia for a non-profit nutritional health organization.
• Worked closely with client through each phase of the design process, communicating through e-mail at his convenience.
• Kept client up to date with sketched concepts and ideas, utilized Adobe Illustrator for graphic effects and design elements.
• Client was so impressed with the insignia he emphasized on how he was going to have it tattooed on himself.
PERSONAL / ART SKILLS___________________________________________________________________
Expert and good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Corel Painter X, and Adobe CS4 versions of Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver on both PC and Mac platforms; experienced with traditional media techniques including
gouache painting, oil painting, acrylics, pen and ink, graphite, and scratchboard. Fluent in both English and Spanish.