I am an artist with a long life experience in painting and drawing and fascinated by all forms and meanings in life.
My artistic education was achieved in an art school of an academic profile.
I have built through years a solid foundation in atelier style training alongside well-known artists and I followed this by a lifetime of experimentation.
Only my art finance my charity foundation " ST. STEFAN " . On this way I stand against the world poorness .In my work i unify the performance with music ,dance ,choreography costumes ,show scripts, poetry ,computer technology and multimedia ,lighting technology and image aesthetics .I have an interest and projects in architecture and interior design.
1. Group Exhibition: 15.03.-15.04.1996 'Art 3' Gallery - Valense,France
2. Group Exhibition: 26.08.-27.09.1997 'Artotheque' Gallery - Annecy,France
3. 02.04.-28.04.1998 'Arthouse' Gallery - Varna
4. Group Exhibition: 10.09.-22.10.1999 'Villa du Parc' - Annemasse,France
5. 17.11.-06.12.1999 'Burgas' Gallery- the city of Burgas; Title:'The Sea as Universe'
6. Participation in Amsterdam Art fair 1999
7. Participation in Kunstmarkt – Dresden 1999
8. Participation in Art fair – Zurich 2000
9. 04.08.-12.09.2000 - 'Vitosha' Gallery, the city of Sofia; Title: 'Spring - Summer'
10. 12.12.2000-12.02.2001 - 'Vitosha' Gallery, the city of Sofia; Title: 'Spiritual Messages'
11. 10.01.- 31.01.2001 'Draka' Gallery,
the city of Sofia; Title:'Exquisite World'
12. 21.04-31.09.2001 'Art forum'
Gallery, the city of Sofia; Title: 'Arcadia'
13. 06.05-21.05.2001 - 'Boyadzhiev' Gallery, the city of Burgas; Title: 'The Endless Way to the Top or the Style of Black'
14. Participation in Kunst RAI – Amsterdam 2001
15. 15.04- 04.05.2002 – “Trud” Gallery, tthe city of Sofia; Title: “Vertical Shapes”
16. Trilogy of exhibitions, demonstrating his art work under the slogan “Upwards”
- 07.05 - 27.05.2002 – “Seasons” Gallery, the city of Sofia; Title: “The Endless Way to the Top or the Style of Black”
- 13.05 - 12.06.2002 – “Monitor” Gallery, the city of Sofia; Title: “New Experiments”
- 20.05 - 17.06.2002 “Draka” Gallery, the city of Sofia; “Arcadia” Project
17. 06.06.- 05.07.2002 - Bulgarian Centre of Culture in the city of Warsaw, Poland
18. 14.06.- 28.06.2002 – “Nesi” Gallery, the city of Burgas; Title:
19. 05.09 – 10.10.2002 – ‘Art Gallery of Burgas’,
the city of Burgas; Title: ‘War and Peace’
20. Participation in International Art fair-Art Vienna 2002
21. Participation in London Art fair 2002
22. Participation in Art fair - Zurich 2002
23. Participation in Aundree Levy International Art fair 2002
24. 15.01.-10.02.2003 - 'Art Forum' Gallery - Sofia; Title: ‘War and Peace’
His works are possession of private collectors from
Bulgaria, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Sweden, Germany, Austria and other.
BECARELLI COUNT DUSSI - THE ARTIST , who is one the very talented painters of Europe. The artist BECARELLI was born on 13 th February 1965 in Florence . He took his high degree with EXCELLENT results in specialty “Fine ceramics and glasses”.
The artist BECARELLI is a direct descendant and heir of the famous ARTISTIC BECARELLI FAMILY, from Italy, who have preserved so far, the best from what is characteristic of the Italian artistic tradition. Members of the from Florence , Italy , where they exclusively concentrated their work on artistic decorations of architectural monuments, emblematic for Italy of the period then such as churches, social buildings, monumental sculptures etc.
Through his artwork BECARELLI - THE ARTIST expresses the best qualities of the Italian family artistic tradition and at the same time possesses an exceptional originality, which builds him up as an ingenious artist. His paintings are distinguished for their conceptual depth, delicate structure, and colorful palette. The means of
expression that BECARELLI - THE ARTIST uses are a lot. Originality and aspiration for new art performance are some of his characteristics. BECARELLI believes that his paintings show positive ness and strength which is affirmed
by many of his colleagues and critics. I hope that You would appreciate the qualities of the paintings by yourselves.
Awards and Accolades
Golden Rose Art Award For The Project " WAR AND PACE "- Burgus 2002