Brooks Institute of Photography, Santa Barbara, CA
Bachelor of Science – Professional Photography
Pc & Apple literate
Microsoft Office 2003-2008
Web Design knowledge
Calibration of Computer Monitors / Paper profiling
Leaf Capture/Phase One Capture One Pro
Adobe Creative Suite Production Premium
After Effects, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop
And a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro HD
Maria Negrette Photography – 1990 to Present Hemet, Ca
· "Capturing the Essence of Life Pixel by Pixel to Create Breathtaking Memories!" Specializing in the photography of products, still life, nature, children, and real estate. Proficient in the design and creation of letterhead, postcards, business cards, brochures, and other marketing materials. Artfully skilled in the digital re-mastering, manipulation, and editing of artwork of any medium. Possess ability to design websites, videos, and musical effects.
Luna Imaging – 4/07-8/09 Los Angeles, Ca
· Performed asset digitalization for various clients seeking to archive large collections of old, rare, or historical information. Jobs consisted of image capture, image optimization, cropping/sizing—derivative creation, batch, and write to media, update management data, directory organization, client specific metadata as well as the initial QC phase before delivering a finished product.
Soicher-Marin – 06/07 to 04/07
· Digital Technician / Creator
First Evangelical Free Church of Fullerton –1/07 to 06/07 Fullerton, Ca
· As a Graphic design/Administrator, created flyers, edited images from photographers for uploading to Church website, for print, and presentation materials. Created online event registry for events and maintained those registry’s online.
Brooks Institute of Photography – Teacher Assistant while in school
· As a software tutor and providing assistance to students learning on their own.
Over 20 years experience using Nikon & Canon equipment. I also equipped myself with the most current software & hardware available, which allows me to move through the production process efficiently and meticulously.
Medium and large format cameras are always desired for the desired look only they can produce.
Though my experience encompasses the Twin Lens Rolleiflex, Mamiya RB67 or the Sinar 4x5 all with digital backs.
As a professional a digital darkroom is essential to our ever-changing industry. A commitment to keeping up with technology is pivotal to the quality of service and product I deliver.
Awards & Recognition
Awards for local photo competitions.
Honorary Plaque – Flashes Of Hope. 2009
ASMP American Society of Media Photographers – Secretary & Vice President
Giving back to the community of aspiring business professionals is the cornerstone of how I live my life.