Before moving to Germany I worked in film/television/print/commercial production and advertising. My artwork was featured on Nickelodeon, CBS, and Logo.
In 2012, I relocated to Düsseldorf... which has been quite exciting.
Since moving to Europe I have accomplished the following:
* Speaker the Adobe Create Now Event in Berlin. 1000 in attendance and another 2000 viewed the live stream on Adobe.de.
* Co-organizer and moderator for the Adobe Create Now Event in Düsseldorf. 825 creatives in attendance.
* Written several articles for the Wacom InfoChannel and Wacom Europe.
* Work as the curate and coordinate the Wacom Gallery on Behance. This requires viewing projects from around the world and choosing which artists to feature.
* Write month 5 page interviews and 2 pages of new for Advanced Photoshop Magazine. Currently beginning to take on special articles for a couple of upcoming issues. This work relies on me connecting with the PR departments for several companies and maintaining my professional network.
* Became part of the Adobe Influencers Program DACH.
* Became part of the Adobe Community Professionals Program.
* Written several popular articles on LinkedIn.
* Organized the Behance Dribbble NRW Community: 1400+ members on Facebook, hosted 15 Events that featured 30 speakers since August 2013.
* Speaker at the Behance Pescara, Italy Event.
* Speaker at the What's Next? Conference in Lithuania.
* Adobe Creative Meet Up & Networking Conference - Conference Planner and Moderator
As one can see I have accomplished some interesting things upon arriving in Europe. I aim to continue to my success!