I am a graphic designer specializing in digital art. I am experienced in developing artistic concepts for marketing purposes. I have previously been involved in major projects in both video and still art that have been published in exhibitions and broadcasted media.
2008 International Design Award (IDA)
I was awarded in a worldwide competition, in the field of computer-generated character. My work was recognized in a ceremony in Los Angeles, CA. My work was also exhibited in the IDA exhibition, and in their annual publication, IDA Design Book 2008.
2008-2009 ZUM LLC. • Art Director
• Managed major projects in collaboration with 3D designers around the world. I managed the work of the designers to comply with high visual standards, deadlines and underlying themes.
• Among the major projects in which I was involved are:
• A realistic 3D video depiction of the Hollywood sign, to be used in commercials, television shows and movies.
• 3D video depiction of the Sunnyvale Project, an architectural concept for an outdoor shopping center.
• Conceptualized artistic concepts for ZUM LLC’s marketing campaign.
2007-2008 The 7th Art, New York, NY • 3D Artist
• Worked in a team of animators as a 3D artist, generated integrated models of architectural designs and different object. Rendered textures and lightings and edited images in Photoshop.
• Major Project: Sex and the City The Movie; designed architectural models for specific scenes.
2004-2005 Freelance Graphic Designer • Ra’anana, Israel
• Mor Avidan Landscape Architecture. 3D rendering of pending architectural projects.
• Bracha Group. Generated exterior and interior architectural designs.
• Various private and corporate customers. Illustration of invitations for large private events.
• Pixel Advanced Printing Services. Designed Logo and letterhead.
2000-2003 Service with the Israeli Defense Forces (Honorable Discharge)
• Artillery Brigade, Special Forces.
• Assigned to a graphic design group due to injury.
o 1st Place in Logo Design Competition.
o My logo was selected as the insignia for a certain unit.
3D Studios Max
Rendering Engine V-Ray
Adobe After Effect
Apple Final Cut
Micromedia Freehand MX
2005-2007 Avni Institute of Visual Communication • Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel
• Attended the Avni Institute for 2 years. Beyond the rudimentary training, I had a chance to apply my skills in a variety of major projects. Acquired proficiency in major fields pertaining to the world of animation and graphical design:
1996-1999 Wizo-France High School, School of Art • Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel
• Acquired the basic tools for analyzing and composing art and applying them in various forms, mostly digital. I was highly interested in the digital form of art and enriched my curriculum with courses related to the field of digital art.
2003-2004 John Bryce - School of Software • Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel
• Advanced level course in 3D Studios Max
Hebrew Native Tongue
English Professional and conversational English at a high level