To seek a challenging career in an organization where I can enhance my skills & gain an
insight into the practicalities & at the same time deliver the best to the organization.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
• Operating Systems: DOS, Window’s 3.1, Window’s XP. Window 7.
• Packages: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, Character Studio,
• Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Acrobat, Illustrator & Indesign.
• Skilled in using computer-based information systems and hardware.
• Assembling desktop computer and resolving computer trouble shooting.
Other Key Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• Outstanding problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated and hard working
• Ability to handle complaints even when handling unpleasant customers.
• Excellent attention for detail.
• Ability to use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
Company: CPM Asia Pacific (www.cpm-aus.com.au)
Period of Employment: March, 2011 - Present
Designation: Customer Care Representative
• Working to and meeting service levels or Key performance indicator (KPI)
• Handling a large volume of calls
• Input customer information/details promptly
• Achieved best compliance quality assurance verification processes .
Company: Green Home Green Planet (www.ghgp.com.au/)
Period of Employment: December 2011 – 10th March 2012
Designation: Sales Consultant
• Door to Door installing standby power control.
• Installing the product in residential premises in accordance with the manufacture
• Providing complete Information about the product benefits.
• Processing telephonic verification call
• Updating daily work sheet and reporting to team leader.
• One on one training new recruits.
Company: (Origin Energy) http://www.originenergy.com.au/
Period of Employment: August 2011 - November 2011.
Designation: Sales Consultant
• Making door to door sales to organize appointments with new clients.
• Identifying Client’s needs objectives and situation.
• Providing appropriate gas & electricity bill solution based on their needs and situation.
• Negotiating effectively with the clients.
• On an ongoing basis provide a feedback to the management.
• Created referrals from my existing clients, which generated more sales opportunities for
• Prepare lists of prospective clients using company’s databases and directories.
• Trained new recruits of my sales team.
Company: Infotree Software Solutions (India) Pvt.Ltd. http://www.infotreesolutions.com/
Period of Employment: (March 2007 – Dec 2010) (India)
Designation: Graphic/Web Designer
• Coordinating with clients to gather Graphic & Printing requirements.
• Creates & designs graphics for layout of all forms of printed matter, Digital Photography
Retouch, including comprehensive campaigns featuring booklets, brochures, newsletters,
posters, flyers & logos.
• Creating layouts for websites & digital newsletters & email advertising.
• Flash Animation, E-Brochures & Adobe after Effects to create video effects for use within
• Flash presentation, Flash web design, Flash introduction & Flash photo galleries.
• Animation Story Boarding Layout, FramingAction, Background, Animation “Antics”
“Actions” & Follow-Through, Movement Cycles, Lip-sync, Timing , Tapered line,in-betwening.
Company: Karvy Computer Share Private Limited https://www.karvymfs.com/karvy/
Period of Employment:(Jan 06 - Feb 07) (India)
Designation: Executive Officer
Client: Reliance Mutual Fund: http://www.RelianceMutual.com/
• Solving investor's Email queries related to purchase, dividends, redemption's & SIP
(Systematic Investment Plan)
• Responding to internal and external inquiries.
• Resolving investors & client’s queries related to transactions & providing them the
required Information on call.
• Conducting customer satisfaction survey by making calls to the customers.
• Informing the investors & client about transaction proceeds in Reliance Mutual Funds.
• Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
• Resolved an average of 550 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance
benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume).
• .Co-developed on-the-job training program that reduced training time from eight weeks to
Company: GE money: (Consumer Finance Services)-(India)
Period of Employment: (Dec04 – Dec 05)
Designation: Process Associate
Client: ( Gap.com, OldNavy.com, BananaRepublic.com, Meijer.com, HSN.com,
ShopNBC.com, LNT.com, AE.com)
• Servicing calls maintaining the required call handle time, call quality and call follow up.
• Ensuring optimum customer satisfaction, attempting to exceed expectations every month.
• Responding to customer inquiries in a professional manner.
• Researching required information using available resources.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints.
• Providing customers with product and service information.
• Updating customer information.
• Processing orders, forms and applications.
• Identifying and escalating priority issues.
• Route calls to appropriate resource.
• Following up customer calls where necessary.
• Stick to client's updates & making sure that targets are achieved in time on daily basis.
• Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance customer
satisfaction and improve productivity.
• Diploma of Management & Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207 and BSB51107)
CRICOS Course Code: (068306J and 068307G) (October 2012 – Present)
•Diploma Of Interactive Digital Media – CUF50207 CRICOS Course Code:068945M
(August 2011 – October 2012) http://www.uit.vic.edu.au/
•22005VIC Course in Retrofitting Homes for Energy and Water Efficiency
(Year 2011) http://Sustainability.vic.gov.au/
•Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (Card No. 519625)
•Diploma in Web Designing (Image Institute) Dec/2002 http://www.image.edu.in/
•Animation& Post Production (Image Institute) Apr/2002 http://www.image.edu.in/
•Graduate Diploma in 2D Traditional Animation (Heart Animation Academy Pvt.Ltd.)
•Board of Intermediate Education India (A.P) (Civics, Economics & Commerce)
(Year: April 1998)
REFERENCES: Available upon request.