* Franz De Paula is a lateral thinker, a visual artist and a writer.
* He was born in Mexico City last millennium. He draws before speaking, grows playing the piano, devouring books, enriching his mind and creating stories.
* For several years, his professional activity revolves around the advertising, illustration and design world. He is primal founder of design departments and studies for industry companies, and gives creative-art direction to several marketing and advertising agencies.
* In his care there were various creative ad campaigns for international brands.
* He was a regular and eventual collaborator in contemporary art, films and music publications, both of literary and visual level.
* In 2012 was selected as "Visionary" by Audi Mexico on behalf of its "10 Mexican Visionary Artists" Ad Campaign, promoting their new Q3 model.
*He is also designer, illustrator, observant, who loves science, music, films, books, cats, minds and all their possible combinations.
* His most recent published book, Mentalmorfosis –his own manifesto, illustrated and hand-written by himself– set out a revolutionary and inspiring thinking scheme. His goal, turn Mentalmorfosis into a global critical thinking world movement.